martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

Manlul 17: Fall-ing in love again

Pictures by @carmelajapón

It's the beginning of Autumn and I can finally start pulling one of my favourite key items: the jumper. Im not sure if it's the traditional fall color palette that influences me but I usually end up buying taupe, beige or ochre items during this time of the year. In menswear you can always find a great range of layering pieces such as jackets, coats and sweaters, which are perfect for Fall dressing. My first purchase is this Scotch & Soda jumper. I'm wearing Dockers trousers, Panama Jack boots and Derett hand made shades.
Comienza el otoño y con él ya puedo empezar a usar mi prenda preferida: el jersey. Y no sé si es porque su mismo color me lo evoca pero en esta época suelo comprar prendas de color beige, marrón, ocre.. Los hombres tenemos una gran oferta para el otoño entre chaquetas, abrigos y jerseys, mi primera adquisición ha sido este de Scotch & Soda. Llevo pantalones Dockers, botas Panama Jack y gafas de madera Derett, hechas a mano.
@miguelcarrizo

3 comentarios:

  1. Also excited for sweater weather! Lovely color palette.

    xo
    http://razzdazzle.blogspot.mx/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Una paleta de colores y textura muy otoñal ;) saludos

    www.jeffreyherrero.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Colores bonitos, gafas de crazy, me gusta.

    ResponderEliminar