martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Raw Tailored by G-STAR

Miguel_Carrizo

IMG_0005 copia

Pictures by talented @carmenlajapon
Some weeks a go the denim brand G-star organized a very special atelier where I was invited to customize my own pair of jeans exactly as I wanted them. I was able to choose design details that reflect my style such as the type of buttons and studs, the denim color and even the label placement. It was a great experience as the taylor was customizing the jeans as we were speaking! I want to thank G-star and XXL for such a nice experience.
G-star organizó un taller muy especial y me invitó a que pudiera customizar los vaqueros exactamente a mi gusto. Qué tipo de botones, qué color, cómo quería las tachuelas, incluso pude elegir la etiqueta de atrás. Allí los sastres lo cosían y confeccionaban al momento, un lujo! Gracias a G-star y a XXL.

6 comentarios:

  1. Que guay!!Que suerte ser blogger...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta este post, y el blog en general sigue asi tienes mucho etsilo para todo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How could is that?!! Nice post!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. VERY NICE MIGUEL, I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES, COULD YOU SHOW US YOUR GSTAR PANTS?

    PH

    ResponderEliminar
  5. YEEEEeeah OMG!
    Love it!

    ResponderEliminar